Thursday, April 30, 2009

San Sebastian Paris London

I ended up staying in San Sebastian for a little while longer that I had originally intended, which was awesome. This would have been a normal thing to do if the weather was good, but it rained every single day that I was there. We did get a couple breaks for sun, and just enough time to run to the beach and hang out for a couple hours, but thats about it. I pretty much sat around all day and talked with the people in the hostel, and it was perfect.
I made some of the best friends of my trip in San Sebastian. In particular there was an Australian couple who had been together for about 5 years. Couples are usually hard to hang out with for whatever reason but they were much different. Lots of good company, good laughter, and good conversation in San Sebastian. I met another Australian couple and ended up traveling with them to Paris and spending a couple days with them.
Visiting Paris and London again was pretty cool because I felt like I knew the place. I was very comfortable and had a good time there. However because they were my first couple of cities I dont think I got to know them as well as I did other places, so I got to do a lot of new stuff as well.

I might treat myself to the Lion King musical before I leave tomorrow, just because I love the Lion King and its supposed to be pretty cool. I was thinking about the 3 movies that I have watched the most in my lifetime and came up with The Lion King, The Rock, and Independence Day. I started busting up laughing when I thought of that, its a pretty random list, but awesome at the same time. I am living above a pub in London because it was the cheapest place I could find, but got lucky that there are some cool people staying there as well. At midnight the pub closes to the public and the hostel guests are the only ones allowed in and there is a nintendo wii, which is pretty cool. It is starting to sink in that I have to leave tomorrow which is a weird feeling.

1 comment:

  1. hahah the rock and independence day!! road trips to go jet skiing definitely racked up the toll on those movies watched lolz. Pretty sweet you got to live above a pub, i would love that especially since they had the wii.

    ReplyDelete