Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bon voyage....

I read that I should take some pictures of where I live, in order to show the people that I meet on the way where I am from. I found it funny that when I was walking Scooter around where I live that I could help taking a picture without Saddleback Mountain being in the background. It was funny to me simply because it makes me look like I actually live in an area full of hills and lakes, when in fact I couldn't be from a more suburban area. I think the pictures turned out well (im hoping blogspot gives you the option to click the pictures to make them full size... we'll see).

As for what I am including in that massive backpack of mine:
A couple shirts.
A sweat shirt.
A long sleeve shirt.
A pair of jeans.
A pair of shorts.
A swimming suit.
A jacket.
A few pairs of undies.
A few pairs of socks.
A dressy shirt.
My Chelsea boots.
A black tie.
A vest.
Tights.
Electronic junk.
Toiletry junk.
A knife.
A camera.
An Ipod touch.
Dinesh D'souza book.
A travel book Lauren gave me.
Journal.
Passport.
ISIC card.
EuRail pass.
ATM card.
Drivers License.
Scooter.
Im pretty sure that covers it.

The thing Im most afraid of is being terribly bored, so dont be afraid to write me at kylehealy@yahoo.com.



5 comments:

  1. scooter!!! dont take him, cuz i want to steal him and bring him to school with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scooter is going to miss you. He is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAUDY!!! I miss you so much already and so does Scooter. He checks for you everywhere. BTW you forgot the Tylenol PM ):
    I hope your trip has been fun and safe so far with no major knifings. Blog it up soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of RSM lake is so amazingly deceiving. You should definitely disclose to people that that lake is no more than a foot deep, and that the mountains might as well be a desktop wallpaper, because no one even notices them, and no one EVER goes to them.

    ReplyDelete