Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rain

Its raining (lightly) in London and Im off to Paris, since I fly out of London I decided that I will go back to Oxford and venture into the country to see CS Lewis home and grave, I think it will be special.
It cost 100 quid to get to Paris from London and takes about an hour to get there. I think Ill go have a pot of tea before the train ride. The hostel I just stayed at was pretty nice for a hostel in my opinion and I believe the one that Im going to in Paris is the same way. It will be nice when Chris gets here when we'll have a bit nicer hotel with a warm shower.. ive had 2 cold ones already.

5 comments:

  1. Yes I think thats a great idea. It didn't seem like you go to explore Oxford like you really wanted to. I'm happy to hear you will be going back. My poor boy having to take cold showers. That would be torture to me! Cant wait to hear about Paris!! Have fun with Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way kyle, the hotel is near most things, one being the Metro stop that comes from the airport =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are making me want to go to europe so bad!!! how long will you be there?!!??! i want to go backpacking tooo now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kyle - how's it going in Paris - can't wait to hear all about what you have seen and done so far!! Hope your hotel had nice warm showers :) Is the weather any better in France? Have fun - au revoir, avoir un bon jour!! Vous aim beaucoup :) Lel

    ReplyDelete