Thursday, February 26, 2009

Praha stüff ÖöÖ°ßäÄ

























































Ok so Praha. I failed to mention ( I believe ) that I went to a world famous Koncert at the National Theatre of Prague. Prettz cool if zou ask me. I got to get dressed up all fancz with mz tie and ended up meeting some people there and got dinner afterwards. The train ride to Prague
was the best so far. The views were amaying. There is a lot of weird industrial areas that zou pass on the waz to Praha, giant smoke stacks out of no where. Its prettz cool but strange. Germans love juice or saft, and zou can buz it freshlz made on the streets everzwhere. I was in a hurrz and grabbed this a juice that has like 20 different kinds of fruit in it, it was prettz good though. The gummz bears in Germanz are also the best. The beer is amaying, the citz is amaying. Lots of stuff to see, there was no full moment in Prague. The bed I slept in was the best so far. I tried some weird Czech cookies, the orange chocolate ones were reallz good. The waffer ones were terrible. The big building behind the horse statue at night is where I got to see the Koncert. The brown beer is somehow 18% but I doubt it. The gold beer is the best Pilsner ever. The cloudz beer is the cyech stzle lager. Finallz a couple pictures of me bored on the train after waking up at 7 to catch it. I havent slept on a train zet because I get too worried someone is going to take mz stuff or that I will sleep through mz stop. It would be nice to have someone with me so we could sleep in shifts haha. I am getting reallz good at riding the trains though, the time goes bz quicklz, I know when to get on and off. Its prettz anxietz free now. I actuallz look forward to the dazs that I travel, I get to read and write and thez are prettz laid back. I know Im forgetting a ton of stuff because Ive done so much, its hard to look back and make sure Ive mentioned everzthing.
Kyle

8 comments:

  1. Sweet man. Facebook tells me you're going to Frankfurt tomorrow. Hope you get great reading/journalling time in. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kronge, Wow good long entry! Lots of pictures! Such a relief to hear you are having less anxiety. YOu need to make entries more often so you won't forget everything. So exciting Bryce is going to be meeting you soon...then you'll be able to sleep in peace for a bit. I love you sweetiepie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cookie pictures, i LOL'ed. Good to hear you are over the train boredom fear! Have fun in Frankfurt

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol cookies, it looks teh cold der, but love all the scultoure and buildings anz stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kyle,

    I wish you would have waited so I could save and join you on your journeys. Next time.. next time..

    Love,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyle,
    You could do commercials for food products over there. Looks like you’re enjoying washing them down with local style refreshments, too. Pictures are well done – you are looking very European these days! Miss you son. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kzyl!! Goodness you are seeing a lot - and how great that you can share it with all of us in this way! You look pretty tired in some of these pics - hope you are getting enough rest! Too bad you can't sleep more on the train - seems like a good place to catch some zzzz's - but then again - you would miss all the scenery! Dale was wondering what the debauchery going on at the club in Berlin was as well :) Love your descriptions of everything!! Hope you get to a warmer place soon - looking forward to your next entry! Love, Leli

    ReplyDelete
  8. needs more berghain.

    ReplyDelete